Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Introducing...

...the newest member of our SPICY product line:

THE CORA TOTE


The Cora measures 8" x 14" x 5" which is the perfect size for a standard set of scriptures or your daily purse items.  The Cora also boasts two interior pockets - one zippered and one open cloth pocket for easy access - and two medium synthetic leather straps for durable daily use.  

This very bag made from Amy Butler's Fresh Poppies in Ivory is up for grabs in a giveaway next week.  Yes, YOU could be the owner of this fun and flirty tote.  Stay tuned for details...  

Loves, Al

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the big flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one!! I was seriously just thinking that I need something in between sized of my other 2 bags for everyday use. This one looks perfect! BTW- do you have business cards? seriously can't count how many compliments I get on my purses and it would be so easy to just hand out cards :0)

    ReplyDelete