Thursday, June 14, 2012

DAD'S DAY!!!


We keep things pretty simple around here when it comes to "family celebration holidays" such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, & Father's Day...and by simple I mean we usually make gifts rather than buy them.  And since my son is too little to create much, I decided the gifts needed to "include him" as much as possible.

So, here's what the Big Pops will be receiving this year...

A "CAR-MAT T-SHIRT" {original design and pattern found here}

I added a custom logo on the front of the shirt just for fun...

PHOTOS OF OUR LITTLE MAN FOR THE GARAGE {I glued magnets to the back of some old metric nuts}

& A DESPICABLE ME MINION T-SHIRT...because I'm just that cool.  :)
Of course I couldn't resist getting one for the little man so that he could match his dad!!!  {I found this shirt at Walmart.}

1 comment:

  1. You always have such great ideas!! I may have to start stealing some :0)

    ReplyDelete