Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Starting Again


Spring is my absolute most favorite season {followed by Fall at a close second} because I love the idea of starting again.  I am at an age and stage in my life where the push to reestablish, recommit, renew, and revitalize is at the forefront of my thinking and springtime goals.  Perhaps my recent birthday brought on such thinking rather than the spring :) , but regardless, it's time to start again!

And instead of writing down a bunch of goals I know I won't reach right now {exercising every day, vacuuming and sweeping the floor every day - my son's a crawler!, keeping up with emails/blogging/facebook/pinterest, or reorganizing my storage room}, I plan to work on things like...

*Seeing something beautiful about each day
*Thanking God more fervently for the blessings I enjoy
*Smiling more
*Actually telling someone the compliment I'm thinking about them rather than keeping it to myself
*Laughing more freely
*Loving more openly
*Living more fully {why do we "stock up" and just wait for someday!?}

Sure, those are still lofty goals, but seriously, THEY ARE DOABLE!    


Artwork by Karen Ku entitled "Springtime Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment